This two-day course teaches all the core skills necessary to be successful in organizations doing Agile development. In this course you’ll learn how Product Managers and Product Owners can effectively work together and with their engineering teams. You’ll learn the foundations of Scrum as well as other Agile methodologies: Kanban, Lean, XP and Hybrid processes. Each activity that Product Managers and Product Owners are responsible for is covered in-depth and corresponding exercises demonstrate how to apply these skills to real-world situations. After you complete the in-person training you will receive full access at no charge to the Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner – Online Course and Exam so you can review what you learned and earn the prestigious Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner credential.
Includes: Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner – Online Course and Exam
Select the date and location to reserve your seat
- Feb 19, 2018 - Feb 20, 2018 in Austin, Texas
- Mar 12, 2018 - Mar 13, 2018 in New York, New York
- Apr 10, 2018 - Apr 11, 2018 in San Jose, California
- May 22, 2018 - May 23, 2018 in Boston, Massachusetts
- Jun 18, 2018 - Jun 19, 2018 in Austin, Texas