This two-day course teaches you how to be dramatically more effective with teams using Agile development methods (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean). In addition, you learn how a Product Manager and Product Owner should interact with each other – and engineering teams as you develop your Product Management and team leadership skills. The course includes extensive hands-on exercises and handouts. The course will prepare you to take the exam to become an industry-standard Agile Certified Product Manager and Product Owner (ACPMPO™).
Select the date and location to reserve your seat
- Jan 30, 2017 - Jan 31, 2017 in San Jose, California
- Feb 13, 2017 - Feb 14, 2017 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Feb 15, 2017 - Feb 16, 2017 in Austin, Texas
- Mar 30, 2017 - Mar 31, 2017 in New York, New York
- May 8, 2017 - May 9, 2017 in San Jose, California
- Jun 12, 2017 - Jun 13, 2017 in Austin, Texas