Two-day course consisting of a day and half of class time followed by a certification exam. The course provides an intensive review of concepts to help attendees to prepare to take the exam to earn the Association of International Product Marketing and Management prestigious Certified Product Manager credential. It is appropriate for those who have extensive Product Management experience and/or have taken the 280 Group’s Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing three-day in-person course. Students review the key concepts and terminology used in the exam, as well as strategy for answering the exam questions and a Q&A for anything else they want to review.
Select the date and location to reserve your seat
- Dec 5, 2016 - Dec 6, 2016 in McLean, Virginia
- Feb 13, 2017 - Feb 14, 2017 in Austin, Texas
- Mar 20, 2017 - Mar 21, 2017 in Seattle, Washington
- May 16, 2017 - May 17, 2017 in McLean, Virginia
- Jun 12, 2017 - Jun 13, 2017 in San Jose, California