What is the cancellation policy for in person courses?
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the first day of training will be charged 50% of the training cost.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged 100% of the training cost.
- Transfers will be allowed. The 280 Group must receive the notice in writing from the initial class registrant with the name of the individual who is receiving the transfer.
- Course transfer requests received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged a $500 late transfer penalty.
- The 280 Group reserves the right to cancel the training with 10 business days’ notice. In this case, all fees paid will be fully refunded. The 280 Group will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by attendees, such as non-refundable airline or hotel fees, etc.
Do I have to be in product management to benefit from the training courses?
No. If you want to move into product management, or your job requires significant interaction with product management, you will also benefit from this course.
How do I request a refund?
All refund requests for our toolkits and self-study courses must be received within 10 days of purchase. Contact us via the form on this page if you want to request a refund. Please allow two business days for processing. Please see our training course policy on each product page for refund details.
Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
Can’t find your answer in our FAQ’s?
Please note that our hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Pacific Time Zone).
Sorry, but we do not offer telephone support unless first contacted via e-mail.