Frequently Asked Questions about our Toolkits
How can I purchase the Toolkits?
Is the toolkit a single-user license, and may I distribute it to others?
Are there multi-user licenses and volume discounts available for the toolkits?
Can I make modifications to the toolkit files, such as adding my company logo?
I bought the Windows version – can I get a copy to use on a Mac?
I bought the Mac version – can I get a copy to use on Windows?
I purchased the product but haven’t received my download link.
If you haven’t received the email with a download link please do the following:
- Make sure you are checking the email account that you provided when you purchased the product.
- Check your junk mail/spam folder for the download link email.
- If you still can’t find the download email, send your purchase receipt number, name and date of purchase (from your purchase receipt) using the form at the bottom of this page. We will then send you another email with the download link.
I can’t find the product after downloading
I’ve lost or deleted my copy of the product I purchased
Do I get a free upgrades for products?
How do I contact customer/technical support?
Do you offer phone support?
I can’t get the narrated presentation to play on my computer.
There are several things that might cause this to happen:
- You may not have the Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer (or may have an older version).
- Internet Explorer may be giving you a message that looks like this, indicating that “To help protect your security Internet Explorer has restricted this web page from running…”. If this occurs click on the message and choose “Allow Blocked Content”.
- You are not launching the file from the “Start Here” page.
What is the 280 Group’s refund policy for downloadable products?
Are the toolkits Mac compatible or available to view with an iPad or Android device?
Can I move the toolkits or Product Management Office folders to somewhere other than my desktop?
280 Group Customer and Technical Support is offered via e-mail by filling out the form below.
Please note that our hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Pacific Time Zone).
Sorry, but we do not offer telephone support unless first contacted via e-mail.