General Training FAQ
- Austin, TX
- Boston, MA
- London, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CO
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Toronto, ON
You can also visit our training calendar here.
We highly recommend that attendees not do this for several reasons:
- They may miss information that is critical for the certification exams
- The instructor will not spend class time reviewing anything they miss, so if material is dependent upon something they have missed it may be difficult for them to understand it
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations received less than 10 business days before the first day of training will be charged 50% of the training cost.
- Cancellations received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged 100% of the training cost.
- 280 Group reserves the right to cancel the training with 10 business days’ notice. In this case, all fees paid will be fully refunded. 280 Group will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by attendees, such as non-cancelable airline or hotel fees, etc.
- Transfers will be allowed. 280 Group must receive the notice in writing from the initial class registrant with the name of the individual who is receiving the transfer.
- Course transfer requests received less than 5 business days before the first day of training will be charged a $500 late transfer penalty.
Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing FAQ
Agile for Product Managers and Product Owners FAQ
Login and Technical FAQ (In-Person)
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 2+, Safari on Mac 1.2+, Google Chrome
- While not a requirement, class material is best viewed using a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
If you are having problems with your purchase and cannot find the answer above, please fill out this form so that we may help remedy the situation as soon as possible.
280 Group Customer and Technical Support is offered via e-mail by filling out this form.
Please note that our hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Pacific Time Zone).
Sorry, but we do not offer telephone support unless first contacted via e-mail.