General Training FAQ
- Austin, TX
- Boston, MA
- London, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- San Francisco, CO
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Toronto, ON
You can also visit our training calendar here.
Policy for in-person training and live, online courses
Transfers – 5 days
Complimentary transfers are available for in-person training or Online Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing course. The request must be made in writing at a minimum of 5 business days or more before the start date. You must attend a class within 12 months from the original course start date. A transfer fee of $250 applies for transfer requests made less than 5 business days prior to the start of the course. Transfers are not available once a cohort session or class begins.
Cancellation – 10 days
A cancellation and a 100% refund are available with a written request at least 10 business days prior to the start of your in-person training or Online Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing course. A cancellation fee of $500 applies for cancellation requests made less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course. You may also opt to transfer.
We highly recommend that attendees not do this for several reasons:
- They may miss information that is critical for the certification exams
- The instructor will not spend class time reviewing anything they miss, so if material is dependent upon something they have missed it may be difficult for them to understand it
Optimal Product Management and Product Marketing FAQ
Agile for Product Managers and Product Owners FAQ
Login and Technical FAQ (In-Person)
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 2+, Safari on Mac 1.2+, Google Chrome
- While not a requirement, class material is best viewed using a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
If you are having problems with your purchase and cannot find the answer above, please fill out this form so that we may help remedy the situation as soon as possible.
280 Group Customer and Technical Support is offered via e-mail by filling out this form.
Please note that our hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Pacific Time Zone).
Sorry, but we do not offer telephone support unless first contacted via e-mail.