Home > Coaching
Accelerate your career with personalized action plans
Our Product Management coaching program will help you be more effective in current and future roles. Learn how to lead teams more effectively, produce higher-quality deliverables and master the basics of Product Management and Product Marketing.
Product Management Coaching Program
Expert Product Management coaching to help you succeed
Not sure why you aren’t making headway at your company? Not sure of your skills? Are people not really getting your point of view? Need someone to help increase your Product Management effectiveness? We can help. If you are a Product Manager, the most impactful decision you can make is to find a coach or a mentor. Unfortunately, many managers don’t have the time or the ability to mentor their employees. But you can hire a professional coach to help you succeed.
The 280 Group Product Management Coaching Program can help make you the best Product Manager in your company. To help you succeed, we pair you with an experienced Product Manager who undertakes an assessment of your current skill levels, and then works through each area of expertise in order of their importance and value to your personal growth. Our coaching clients see dramatic results in their productivity, skills and ability to work more successfully within their organizations. In fact, the median ROI for coaching is 700%*.
Coaching sessions will help you learn how to lead teams more effectively, produce higher-quality deliverables and master the basics of Product Management and/or Product Marketing.
Product Management coaching and mentoring can be done for a variety of areas
- Increasing the employee’s presence and leadership skills
- Working more effectively with teams
- Organizational and prioritizing skills
- Working with the press and analysts
- Increasing the effectiveness of communications
- Maximizing the impact of Product Management and Product Marketing in the organization
- Creating a highly effective career plan and building your personal brand
- Staying on-track with your plan to maximize results
- Working more effectively with difficult stakeholders (engineering, sales, executives)
- Becoming the ideal employee for your boss so that they reward you
- Filling in the gap for any critical skills that you need to succeed
- Being a more effective leader and a great communicator
Our Product Management Coaching Program includes an initial skills and career assessment, a co-created plan of action for what you want to focus on and check-in calls to provide you with specific actions and strategies for success.
*2009 International Coach Federation Client Study