The Agile Certified Product Manager (ACPM) Self-Study Course contains everything you need to get up to speed quickly, get certified and become an Agile expert. This Self-Study Course contains everything you need to master the material and prepare for the industry-standard Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) ACPM certification exam to become an Agile Certified Product Manager.
Becoming an Agile Certified Product Manager demonstrates you understand the different types of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP and Lean) and know how to apply them effectively. Whether you are new to Agile or have been doing it for years, the ACPM self-study course will get you to the next level.
By becoming an Agile Certified Product Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of theoretical and practical Agile Product Management concepts, principles and terminology
- Understand the multiple types of Agile development methods, including basic and advanced concepts.
- Why Agile is good for Product Management
- Release planning and management
- Product launches
- Documentation used in Agile
- Organizing your Agile team for the highest degree of success
- How to work effectively with distributed teams
- How to organize larger projects using multiple teams and a scrum of scrums
- Integrating Agile within a traditional product process
- Introduction to XP and Lean
- Fees may be tax-deductible—check with your tax professional. All expenses of continuing education taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax-deductible according to U.S. Treasury Regulation 1.162-5.
- Instant electronic download to start studying immediately
- Narrated presentation, study guide and unlimited practice exams to review your score and see the correct answers
- ACPM online exam ($395 value)
- One year AIPMM membership ($125 value – required to take exam)
- Second opportunity to take the certification exam if you don’t pass the first time
Examples of what’s included with this Self-Study Course