The Agile Certified Product Manager (ACPM) Self-Study Course contains everything you need to get up to speed quickly, get certified and become an Agile expert. This Self-Study Course contains everything you need to master the material and prepare for the industry-standard Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM) ACPM certification exam to become an Agile Certified Product Manager.
Becoming an Agile Certified Product Manager demonstrates you understand the different types of Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP and Lean) and know how to apply them effectively. Whether you are new to Agile or have been doing it for years, the ACPM self-study course will get you to the next level.
By becoming an Agile Certified Product Manager, you will:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of theoretical and practical Agile Product Management concepts, principles and terminology
- Understand the multiple types of Agile development methods, including basic and advanced concepts.
- Why Agile is good for Product Management
- Release planning and management
- Product launches
- Documentation used in Agile
- Organizing your Agile team for the highest degree of success
- How to work effectively with distributed teams
- How to organize larger projects using multiple teams and a scrum of scrums
- Integrating Agile within a traditional product process
- Introduction to XP and Lean
- It is highly recommended that along with the self-study course, you purchase a 30-minute pre-exam consultation with one of our seasoned Senior Consultants and Trainers for an additional fee of $99. This will increase your chances of a successful examination, reduce anxiety and give you the opportunity to ask questions on the material.
- Fees may be tax-deductible—check with your tax professional. All expenses of continuing education taken to maintain and improve professional skills are tax-deductible according to U.S. Treasury Regulation 1.162-5.