Doing feature prioritization can be challenging. You have to get just the right mix of features combined with a long-term strategy that ensures that your feature prioritization efforts are on the mark. Is every requirement or user story a top priority “must have”? Are your product team members unable to agree on what’s important? Are you struggling to build consensus or lacking confidence to make the tough calls?
Learn a seven-step process with real-world strategies that ensures you know:
- How to define business value
- Research techniques to assess value
- Understanding ROI
- Techniques to use when data is not available
- Ways to mitigate risk and manage costs
The feature prioritization toolkit will help you create a plan for delivering products that delight your customers, beat your competition and win in the marketplace. By using the toolkit you will leverage the 280 Group’s combined 200 years of experience to learn and apply the best practices, thus giving your products the best possible chance of success.
Buy PM Office Professional and Save on All the Toolkits
Templates, training and a 30 minute consultation!
Included in this toolkit
- Instant Electronic Download!
- One-hour narrated presentation of advanced techniques to prioritize features, with an accompanying workbook
- Optimal Product Process eBook
- How to Create Compelling Product Roadmaps white paper
- Four Quadrant analysis
- Six PowerPoint templates covering each technique
- Templates in Microsoft Office format
- 30 minute consultation with the 280 Group
- Money Back Guarantee!
16 advanced feature prioritization templates, such as:
- Feature Prioritization Matrix template
- Multiple Project Prioritization Matrix template
- Golden feature, Theme based, and Timed release roadmap templates
- Beta bug and feature database template
- Market Needs template
- Product Description template
Six large scale 3’ x 5’ posters, each covering a different advanced prioritization technique, to print and hang on the wall to guide meeting when collaborating with stakeholders
- MoSCoW canvas
- Kano canvas
- Feature Lifecycle canvas
- Time Dimension canvas
- Value Cost canvas
- Maximize Business Value canvas
Examples of what’s included with this toolkit